Mojo Beer Bottle Candles
- Made from Reclaimed Beer Bottles collected from the breweries and restaurants of the Southern Highlands of NSW, Canberra and Sydney, Australia.
- 30+ hour burn time.
- All bottles are hand-cut, sanded and polished.
- Hand-poured in small batches with 100% natural soy wax & beautifully-scented premium-grade fragrance oils in the Southern Highlands of NSW, Australia.
- A double-ply wood wick which has a pleasant, slight crackling sound as it burns.
- Sustainably-sourced cork topper with a bark finish to keep your candle dust free when not in use (not to put the candle out!).
- Height: 9.5cm without the cork, 10.5cm-11cm with the cork.
- Diameter: 6cm.
- Gross Weight: Approx. 300g each.
- Barber Shop
- Fresh Water
- Himalayan Bamboo
- Leather & Wood
- Tobacco & Hay
- Wasabi Mint
A note from the beer candles: Our double-ply wood wicks love and need to be trimmed to 3-5mm each time before re-lighting to remove the charcoal, flaky bits! Otherwise our flame dwindles to embers as it tries to spread cross the flaky ends. Once trimmed, the firm edge allows my flame to stand up tall again!